Thursday, August 26, 2010

so long, catch ya later


After thinking about it for a long time, its time to say good bye to my blog. Well, more like, see you later in another life. As some of you have noticed, my personal art website is now almost bare and I guess you can say I'm planning new things. I've far too long neglected making art and doing projects that I really want to be doing and its time to concentrate on that.


I bid you adieu, for now, my fellow bloggers, friends, blog readers and I thank you for taking the time to read my silly blog. I will see you soon, but I hope that you will keep in touch. For now, I'll still have twitter but check my sites for any news.

Thanks again, its been fun!

3 comments:

eganaise said...

but you're our style guru. your posts always had the best fashion and art related news. your blog will be missed!

Welcome! said...

bye caroline! we'll miss you! xoxo

Katie said...

loved your blog and will miss it. cannot wait to see your new works. bye caroline! <3

(aw, the captcha word is "unsad")